NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

I

I'm not sure I follow...sorry noob here 😆

If I understand correctly:

Option 3, you get 1 "win" for each category you come ahead in the head-to-head. So since there is a bunch of stat categories, you would end a single week with multiple wins and losses.

Option 4, you get 1 win if you have won more stat categories in the head-to-head against your opponent. So each week, you get 1 win or 1 loss.

Last edited:
I

I'm not sure I follow...sorry noob here 😆
The options for the league lol since everyone is leaning toward head2head categories as opposed to straight up head2head points I'd rather go with the 1 win per week not the cumulative one. Option 4 that was listed

If I understand correctly:

Option 3, you get 1 "win" for each category you come ahead in the head-to-head. So since there is a bunch of stat categories, you would end a single week with multiple wins and losses.

Option 4, you get 1 win if you have you won more stat categories in the head-to-head against your opponent. So each week, you get 1 win or 1 loss.
Yea this! Option 4 keeps it simple imo

The Columbus Blue Jackets signed defenseman Michael Del Zotto to a one-year, two-way contract, the club announced Sunday.

Columbus brought Del Zotto in on a professional tryout agreement in late December.

The 30-year-old became an unrestricted free agent after collecting 15 points in 49 games with the Anaheim Ducks last season.

He's suited up for six teams over 11 campaigns. The veteran blue-liner began his career with the New York Rangers under current Blue Jackets bench boss John Tortorella.

Del Zotto has produced 236 points in 657 career games.

I just did a mock draft myself! It was good practice. @BjorgenFjorgen do the bench spots show up during the draft? I noticed they arent showing up yet. Just checking!
Yes, they should show up when we draft.

I'll see if I can change the scoring to option 4; I had to choose one before I could send out the invites.

That's everyone in now? I'll lock the teams in and then set up 2 divisions, just to make it a little more interesting. I'll try to do an east and west division based on where all of us live.

Should we set up a separate thread for this? Don't want to spam everyone else not in the league with fantasy-specific stuff all season.

Back