NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Capitals might be looking at Babs for HC. I feel like some of you may have opinions about this...

So far it looks like we've interviewed Babcock, Gerard and Laviolette. At this point I'm hoping it's Gerard.

I put this in the home improvement thread but I'm pretty giddy about it right now and it kinda fits this thread, so imma' put it here too. Part one of two of my basement arcade has arrived... Likely the only way I'm ever going to see the Leafs win the cup. But I will make up for lost time by making it happen EVERY SINGLE NIGHT FOR THE NEXT YEAR OR UNTIL I CAN HAVE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING AT MY HOUSE WHICHEVER COMES FIRST20200908_164123.jpg

I put this in the home improvement thread but I'm pretty giddy about it right now and it kinda fits this thread, so Imma put it here too. Part one of two of my basement arcade has arrived... Likely the only way I'm ever going to see the Leafs win the cup. But I will make up for lost time by making it happen EVERY SINGLE NIGHT FOR THE NEXT YEAR OR UNTIL I CAN HAVE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING AT MY HOUSE.View attachment 65303

thats so awesome. i had one of these Stiga ones as a kid

stiga-playoff-hockey-action-two.jpg

Like 15 or 20 years ago some Budweiser variant (Bud Ice? Bud Dry? I dunno) sponsored a touring bubble hockey event with local tournaments and you could win your own machine. I signed up thinking “how many people even know what that is, let alone ever play?” Friends, I have never underestimated anything so badly in my life.

Like 15 or 20 years ago some Budweiser variant (Bud Ice? Bud Dry? I dunno) sponsored a touring bubble hockey event with local tournaments and you could win your own machine. I signed up thinking “how many people even know what that is, let alone ever play?” Friends, I have never underestimated anything so badly in my life.
Yeah I just went online to order some new decals and a couple small things and hoo boy THAT is a strange and weird rabbit hole of a community. I made it out alive but I smell like cabbage and I think someone stole my wallet.

Back