NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Probably not enough for them to totally turf him, but gawd he's gotta go.
Nah, they’ll swat him and sit him a game or two. NHL made a statement about it so they can’t do nothing.

I don’t even know why he’s still on air. He doesn’t even seem to particularly enjoy it.

For the record, I’m perfectly fine with NBC sitting Milbury for the playoffs/forever. That guy has entertained me exactly once and that’s when I thought he was going to literally punch Roenick in the studio.
The "space needle" tweet a week or so ago was also unintentionally hilarious.

I missed that and feel poorer for it.
I'm still not convinced that it wasn't created in a lab to be the most incorrect and mush brained tweet in sports history. It's like a sudoku puzzle of incorrect things, the more mistakes you discover, the more appear. It's beautiful.

Came in to the last 10 of the flyers/habs. Montreal looked to be the better team honestly. Well fought on their end. Gonna be an interesting series against NYI. Hoping Lightning sweep the Bs 😂

I don’t know if my focus is just shot or if that game was just sort of meh, but man I could not keep my attention on that one.

The Flyers play a boring trap when they're up. They'll have a hard time winning this way against the firepower and speed of the other 3 teams alive in the east.

Back