NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Baseball?

Yessir...see for the past few years all of our teams (Rays, Bucs, Bolts) have been Championship contenders/winners so the fun doesn't stop when one season ends....However this year the Rays are looking rough. Hopefully that changes soon!

(when I say rough I mean in their Division which is one of the toughest in the MLB. their record would have them 2nd in any of the other AL divisions)

Yessir...see for the past few years all of our teams (Rays, Bucs, Bolts) have been Championship contenders/winners so the fun doesn't stop when one season ends....However this year the Rays are looking rough. Hopefully that changes soon!

(when I say rough I mean in their Division which is one of the toughest in the MLB. their record would have them 2nd in any of the other AL divisions)

Vancouver Canucks icons Henrik and Daniel Sedin, and Roberto Luongo headline the Hockey Hall of Fame's induction class of 2022.

Daniel Alfredsson and Finnish women's national team star Riikka Sallinen also made it in to round out the players, while Herb Carnegie made it in via the builder's category.

More to come.

Back