NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Yeah. Looks sad doesn’t it?
I couldn't tell. It was fuzzy
What’s your record?
So last year I was 5 and 0. 1 reg season and 1 win each series including when I was there for game 5.
This season 1 and 1. Won the reg season game. Lost the Toronto game 3. Skipped the FL series cuz I knew it'd be a sweep

What’s your record?

I know you weren't asking me, but I have seen so many serious Habs injuries live it's crazy. I tell myself that I've been to so many games that it's just probabilities, but still.

I saw live: Donald Audette getting his wrist slashed by a skate, Richard Zednik getting a elbow to the head knocking him out against the Bruins in the playoffs, Saku Koivu getting his retina detached by a Justin Williams high stick in the playoffs, Robert Lang getting his Achilles cut, Chris Higgins getting a high ankle sprain that pretty much changed his career trajectory, and Carey Price getting his knee injured after being run by Chris Kreider in the playoffs.

At this point they should probably pay me to stay home... except I also saw Montreal's epic comeback from 0-5 to win 6-5 against the Rangers. Probably one of the most epic regular season games in the last 20 years.

I know you weren't asking me, but I have seen so many serious Habs injuries live it's crazy. I tell myself that I've been to so many games that it's just probabilities, but still.

I saw live: Donald Audette getting his wrist slashed by a skate, Richard Zednik getting a elbow to the head knocking him out against the Bruins in the playoffs, Saku Koivu getting his retina detached by a Justin Williams high stick in the playoffs, Robert Lang getting his Achilles cut, Chris Higgins getting a high ankle sprain that pretty much changed his career trajectory, and Carey Price getting his knee injured after being run by Chris Kreider in the playoffs.

At this point they should probably pay me to stay home... except I also saw Montreal's epic comeback from 0-5 to win 6-5 against the Rangers. Probably one of the most epic regular season games in the last 20 years.
I’ve seen maybe 4 Kraken wins, a hat trick, 4-5 fights, and an Avs blowout. Hope to never see a fraction of this injuries 😬

How had it been a decade since the MSG ice controversy and the shit still is slower that NYC traffic. Ridiculous

It’s a little crazy that the game isn’t until 8pm/5pm on a Saturday. Feel like it should be earlier. Not that I’m going to watch.

Back