NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

I forgot to mention I went to see the local Junior Major team play a few weeks back, on the 10th. Gatineau has a brand spanking new arena and it's quite fantastic. Small 4000 seater, but gorgeous. Like a modern NHL arena without the upper bowls but still has the private booths.

That was my first live hockey since my trip to see the Habs in early February 2020.

And looking back, probably the most dangerous weekend to be out in a crowd considering the current case counts over here now. But, no regrets (and we're obviously ok).

I know what the disappointing answer will be, but in a sense of any NHL to watch, does anyone know if the World Juniors are going to be televised anywhere in the US or if it can be streamed in such a manner than my tv won’t be hacked and turn into an air fryer? I don’t need some grey-market vpn and Uzbek website.

I know what the disappointing answer will be, but in a sense of any NHL to watch, does anyone know if the World Juniors are going to be televised anywhere in the US or if it can be streamed in such a manner than my tv won’t be hacked and turn into an air fryer? I don’t need some grey-market vpn and Uzbek website.

Just watch this until Monday

The NHL is delaying the resumption of its schedule by a day, postponing the 14 games that had been slated for Monday, Dec. 27.

Here are the matchups that will now take place at a later date:

AWAYHOME
Pittsburgh PenguinsBoston Bruins
New York IslandersBuffalo Sabres
Detroit Red WingsNew York Rangers
Ottawa SenatorsWashington Capitals
Florida PanthersCarolina Hurricanes
Toronto Maple LeafsColumbus Blue Jackets
New Jersey DevilsSt. Louis Blues
Nashville PredatorsDallas Stars
Minnesota WildWinnipeg Jets
Los Angeles KingsArizona Coyotes
Edmonton OilersCalgary Flames
Seattle KrakenVancouver Canucks
Colorado AvalancheVegas Golden Knights
San Jose SharksAnaheim Ducks
The NHL started its holiday break - which normally runs Dec. 24-26 - two days earlier than initially planned amid a slew of postponements and players landing in COVID-19 protocol. The league has now temporarily called off 64 games this season.

The league said it expects to provide another update by the end of Sunday.

The NHL is delaying the resumption of its schedule by a day, postponing the 14 games that had been slated for Monday, Dec. 27.

Here are the matchups that will now take place at a later date:

AWAYHOME
Pittsburgh PenguinsBoston Bruins
New York IslandersBuffalo Sabres
Detroit Red WingsNew York Rangers
Ottawa SenatorsWashington Capitals
Florida PanthersCarolina Hurricanes
Toronto Maple LeafsColumbus Blue Jackets
New Jersey DevilsSt. Louis Blues
Nashville PredatorsDallas Stars
Minnesota WildWinnipeg Jets
Los Angeles KingsArizona Coyotes
Edmonton OilersCalgary Flames
Seattle KrakenVancouver Canucks
Colorado AvalancheVegas Golden Knights
San Jose SharksAnaheim Ducks
The NHL started its holiday break - which normally runs Dec. 24-26 - two days earlier than initially planned amid a slew of postponements and players landing in COVID-19 protocol. The league has now temporarily called off 64 games this season.

The league said it expects to provide another update by the end of Sunday.

**checks current fantasy score……

This will work for me.

The Tampa Bay Lightning placed forward Pierre-Edouard Bellemare, defenseman Mikhail Sergachev, and goaltenders Andrei Vasilevskiy and Brian Elliott in the NHL's COVID-19 protocol, according to team reporter Bryan Burns.

Assistant coach Rob Zettler also entered protocol, joining head coach Jon Cooper, who was placed on the list earlier this week.

The Lightning had no players in protocol prior to Sunday. The club is scheduled to play the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday night when the NHL resumes.

With Vasilevskiy and Elliott both potentially unavailable, the club will turn to Maxime Lagace, Amir Miftakhov, or Hugo Alnefelt in net.

The Florida Panthers placed forwards Jonathan Huberdeau, Eetu Luostarinen, and Owen Tippett, as well as defenseman MacKenzie Weegar into the NHL's COVID-19 protocol, the team announced Sunday.

The club previously placed Sam Bennett, Radko Gudas, Ryan Lomberg, Brandon Montour, Carter Verhaeghe, Aaron Ekblad, and Frank Vatrano on the COVID-19 list before the season paused on Dec. 22.

Huberdeau leads the Panthers with 33 points in 29 contests this season. Weegar ranks second on the team with 23:55 minutes of ice time per game.

The Panthers are slated to take on the New York Rangers on Wednesday night. Florida last played on Dec. 16 against the Los Angeles Kings.

Wooo covid party:
The following players have been added to the NHL’s COVID-19 Protocol List:

• Teddy Blueger
• Tristan Jarry
• John Marino
• Mike Matheson
• Evan Rodrigues
• Dominik Simon

Jake Guentzel (non-COVID illness) will not practice today as well.

Wooo covid party:
The following players have been added to the NHL’s COVID-19 Protocol List:

• Teddy Blueger
• Tristan Jarry
• John Marino
• Mike Matheson
• Evan Rodrigues
• Dominik Simon

Jake Guentzel (non-COVID illness) will not practice today as well.
🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭…I hate it here. That leaves me with one unreliable goalie

LOL, as if injuries were not bad enough, add 5 regulars on to the protocol and Montreal is essentially icing an AHL team against Tampa.

9 starters are from Laval. At least two will make their debut.

"Trust The Process" :ROFLMAO:

Back