Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

Yeah, first loss of the year was bound to happen, but this one stings because I got a notification that Rielly was Out so I moved him to IR, then he had 2 PPP on my bench, which would have given me the win. Super close matchup though!

I had a similar incident with Kadri. Had him starting and then he was a last minute scratch and it was too late to swap him for Pettersson who had a point or 2 on the bench. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Had the gods smiled upon us both, we probably would have tied.

I had a similar incident with Kadri. Had him starting and then he was a last minute scratch and it was too late to swap him for Pettersson who had a point or 2 on the bench. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Had the gods smiled upon us both, we probably would have tied.
Fair point haha it was incredibly close and fun to follow along with. Congrats on the victory!

Yeah, first loss of the year was bound to happen, but this one stings because I got a notification that Rielly was Out so I moved him to IR, then he had 2 PPP on my bench, which would have given me the win. Super close matchup though!

I felt super bad for you so I decided to leave 6 pts on the bench last night, including a hat trick.

(🤬🤬🤬)

5xij8q.jpg

Back