Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

All kidding aside, there's a few decent goalies available such as Bernier (who is now the starter in NJ with Blackwood OUT), Hill (AZ), Halak (VAN) and Kahkhonen (MIN).

All kidding aside, there's a few decent goalies available such as Bernier (who is now the starter in NJ with Blackwood OUT), Hill (AZ), Halak (VAN) and Kahkhonen (MIN).
ha, funny...I was sorting available goalies, but had the 'current stats' dropdown selected. So none of those you mentioned were even showing up as available. Once I changed it to 'remaining games projected' I was able to see more guys. Thanks.

Ellis is back and looking great! Loving that pick after last night! 2 assists in his opener after being on ir all preseason

Already managed a patented Turbo Trap(TM) (goaltending and wild card stats) for the win! GG @jaycee ! Good luck going forward (but you won't need it - your team will be amazing with all the IR returns).

Bring it on @Hollywood!

The Turbo Tractor is back! Roooaaaaaarrrrrrr!

dino-traktor.gif

@teefer Who the hell is Christian Dvorak and why is he going to win you the Face-off category this week with just 2 periods of play?!

Also, Osh-babe having himself a game!
He played for the Coyotes last year, that's why he's pretty much unknown. I had him on my team last year and he got traded to Montreal this off-season so I had to get him back! I didn't even play him for all his games this week lol.

Last edited:
Good game @ranbalam! In the end your goaltending was no match for my offensive power 💪😉 Best of luck in week 2 🍻

Nice win sir. I'd say good game, but I never really even posed a threat. Losing my horse to start the year was not helpful either.

@ranbalam or anyone else...If you need a goalie, I have 4 healthy good ones available for trades 😁😁

Thanks, I will take a look. Although my roster looks weak, I don't even know what I could offer!

Back