Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

Yeah, paid off right away! Couturier only has an assist so far, so I'm happy with this move. TBH, I wanted Anderson, but @teefer picked him up just a few hours before I logged on :sneaky: . Though, getting a center to replace Couturier was probably more ideal for my team.
I had a feeling you were gonna take him, so it was the first thing I did when I woke up.
I actually would've liked to take Hertl, but I had a hole at RW. Anderson is pretty much a gamble at this point, but if he plays like in the 1st game (he was average tonight) he could give a big payoff.

Jacob Markstrom’ made 32 saves and shut out his former team as the Flames beat the Canucks 3-0 Saturday night. 🔥🔥🔥

I had a feeling you were gonna take him, so it was the first thing I did when I woke up.
I actually would've liked to take Hertl, but I had a hole at RW. Anderson is pretty much a gamble at this point, but if he plays like in the 1st game (he was average tonight) he could give a big payoff.

Good move: it's the time for gambles. You can't wait until these free agents start producing points or they'll be taken by someone else!

Same reason I took Romanov right after I saw his first game. I have a massive hole in my 4th D spot, so why not?

Back