Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

Holly hell your team is Leafs heavy @BjorgenFjorgen. Talk about putting all your eggs 🥚 in the same basket. 😄
Haha, I know, but they kept being available and I like having some more rooting interest on my teams...plus a couple give me positional flexibility. I'm sure I'll lose one or two as the season progresses, but I'm also trying to avoid too many players from the divisions where games keep getting postponed, at least for now. The Canada division seems relatively safe right now.

It's a lighter schedule 📅 this week for sure with only one game tonight, two on Wednesday and one on Friday.

It's weird the way it turned out. Pretty much went a week and a half without having to sit any scheduled players and now I have two days when I have to and two others when I have zero playing and 1 playing... guess we're all in the same boat though.

Last edited:
wow, looking at the schedule for my team, this is a super strange week. i have two days that are packed and like 3 more where i have one guy active at max, might not even get my three goalie starts in .

meanwhile Brock decided to take his ( streaky ) talents elsewhere

wow, looking at the schedule for my team, this is a super strange week. i have two days that are packed and like 3 more where i have one guy active at max, might not even get my three goalie starts in .

meanwhile Brock decided to take his ( streaky ) talents elsewhere
Yeah we're all in the same boat. I've got close to a full roster for tonight with 9 out of 10 active players in the lineup so should be fun. 🏒🥅🚨🚨🚨

Dear Brock,
i just woke up an hour ago and saw that your team won by the score of 7 - 1 .
mad excited but half asleep i took a look at you stat line for this blow out ( 7 - 1) .
You somehow managed to get ONE shot on goal. well done !

kind regards
BT

I feel like I got out of this fairly unscathed... @ranbalam has Pettersson who somehow only managed 3 SOG and 1 FW in that blow-out.

Back