Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

@Joe Mac there's been a ton of hints since the reptilian one! Get them up there when you can homie

@gaporter I’m confused! I’m going through pages and pages and can’t tell what the next clue after the reptile vid is. A mixture of other ppl sharing JQBX hints and the general nonsense has left me flummoxed!

On the positive trawling did lead me to do this...

65172E1D-8D7B-48D5-B392-196CA40CEA3F.jpeg

@gaporter I’m confused! I’m going through pages and pages and can’t tell what the next clue after the reptile vid is. A mixture of other ppl sharing JQBX hints and the general nonsense has left me flummoxed!

On the positive trawling did lead me to do this...

View attachment 26415
I'll try to look and see what all should be considered a hint. There's been a lot that people have been completely ignoring that would probably help.

Also, yay! Even tho Andrew isn't the AOTM it is highly recommended.

I'll try to look and see what all should be considered a hint. There's been a lot that people have been completely ignoring that would probably help.

Also, yay! Even tho Andrew isn't the AOTM it is highly recommended.

Thanks! I’ll happily update it once I know where I’m going! Up until this morning when you shared a fair bit it’s a bit of a mess hahaha! The guesses are a bit clearer obvs so I’ll do them afterwards!

Yeah knew that pretty well back when I was younger but thought I was too cool for it 🙄. I’ve a couple of friends from back then that would slag me rotten if they knew I’d bought this now after the grief I gave them back in 2002 😂.

@Joe Mac ok i think this is all of the hints/info that's been revealed since the reptilian one
if this helps you sleuthers- at least 3 of the hints are referring to stanzas in 1 single song.

*scratch that, 1 stanza in 1 songView attachment 26056
I was personally given a clue for being the most awesome person that I am (okay, it was a bribe I graciously accepted) Said clue has done nothing but make me even more confused about what part of it could even be a clue. I don’t want to keep it from the group but I did want to hang onto it until I was sure how to present it.

Here we go:
artinline_2414.jpg

First you must tell me what does this animal do...
As far as I can tell, the artist/album still hasn't been guessed. Maybe this will help

The artist has two gold records

What can I say? Sometimes you just need to follow the clues!
I'm sorry y'all.

I'll just say that the two years that were given aren't necessarily random.

-30.2575, -57.596298
Solo act.
View attachment 26320

Good luck, weemend warriors.
Ok so putting aside the cryptic stuff for a second... don't you sleuths usually dive through people's older posts in preparation for these? Because I'm getting the feeling nobody has done that for me yet.

I have an idea. Maybe Taylor Swift - S/T? It has ties to 1989 it came out in 2006 when Taylor was 16.

Anyway, I’m thinking the artist was born in 1989 and the debut came out in 2016 making them 27 at the time OR it is actually Taylor. The rest of the clues what the sticky pudding ever.

Back