Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 49 - July 2023 /// Elephant Gym - Dreams

Do you really know of four underwater museums/ruins off the top of your head? Before this thread, I never even knew that type of thing existed at all.

What's the longest one of these has gone without the answer? At this point, I'm so confused that you could post the album cover and I'd be scouring the internet for clues.

Do you really know of four underwater museums/ruins off the top of your head? Before this thread, I never even knew that type of thing existed at all.

What's the longest one of these has gone without the answer? At this point, I'm so confused that you could post the album cover and I'd be scouring the internet for clues.
I can't promise any of this will make any sense at reveal.

I CAN promise that I'll do my damnedest to make sense of it.

I don't know how to answer that. There've been plenty of guesses without any context as to how they got there. As far as the clues go, yes, there have been *some* advancements that I'd hoped more people would explore.

Also, it's not a soundtrack you dummy.
I'd need a corkboard and string to even try to explain how I reached some guesses. I can't keep all this in my head long enough to remember where I started and where I ended up.

I don't know how to answer that. There've been plenty of guesses without any context as to how they got there. As far as the clues go, yes, there have been *some* advancements that I'd hoped more people would explore.

Also, it's not a soundtrack you dummy.
I know it’s not a soundtrack. I am completely lost. Which should surprise no one.

Back