Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 42 - December 2022 /// Sleeper Agent - About Last Night

bowlingfamily-beholdthelamb_0520.jpg

I was hoping to get further then page to but I’m glad @avecigrec and @Hemotep were able to crack all the clues! Yea the next album of the month is in fact Sleeper Agent’s “About Last Night”! I’ll be doing a full write up when I’m sober but I’m also very excited to announce that the lead singer Alex will be doing an AMA!!

Since @avecigrec since you figured it out first I will award you with a copy of the album!

I was hoping to get further then page to but I’m glad @avecigrec and @Hemotep were able to crack all the clues! Yea the next album of the month is in fact Sleeper Agent’s “About Last Night”! I’ll be doing a full write up when I’m sober but I’m also very excited to announce that the lead singer Alex will be doing an AMA!!

Since @avecigrec since you figured it out first I will award you with a copy of the album!

I'm now torn between wanting to stream this right away to check it out, or waiting until I can spin it for a first listen!

Back