Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 36 - June 2022 /// Mexico City Blondes - Blush

BrianJonestown_1024.jpg

Reactions: mgp
I feel like I'm posting clues but the only one anybody saw was the ice cream that y'all were close to cracking then just decided to ignore all that too. I am being trolled aren't I? This is what it feels like! Trolling the troll...

I feel like I'm posting clues but the only one anybody saw was the ice cream that y'all were close to cracking then just decided to ignore all that too. I am being trolled aren't I? This is what it feels like! Trolling the troll...

Im just utterly shit at this.

What letter does it begin with ?

Im good at wordle and triva quiz's
Also not stupid in general, but make vague music references in a clue format and im useless. really shouldnt be on this forum :)

Im just utterly shit at this.

What letter does it begin with ?

Im good at wordle and triva quiz's
Also not stupid in general, but make vague music references in a clue format and im useless. really shouldnt be on this forum :)
Look, go back to the ice cream clue. It won't solve the artist name but it will narrow the field a lot. I can't believe y'all just abdicated that clue considering how close you were. Also, I guess I'm curious if anyone even knows who's in the photos of people I am posting.

Look, go back to the ice cream clue. It won't solve the artist name but it will narrow the field a lot. I can't believe y'all just abdicated that clue considering how close you were. Also, I guess I'm curious if anyone even knows who's in the photos of people I am posting.
Also, I'm particularly proud of that clue.

Family and work have been extra intense the past week or two - I've been struggling to find the time to do the deep dive I'd like to into both your threads.

So as a non-american that dreamsicle / creamsicle differentiating went way past me, but maybe that helps:

Seems like both are usually orange on the outside, maybe that is important to the clue?

So as a non-american that dreamsicle / creamsicle differentiating went way past me, but maybe that helps:

Seems like both are usually orange on the outside, maybe that is important to the clue?
I will say it again to hopefully stress the importance in this clue:

Dreamsicle is a flavor

So brian jonestown massacre reminds me of john spencer blues explosion who have an album called orange with a song called flavor. I have nothing on chai, though and any other clues i missed

Back