Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 35 - May 2022 /// Kenny Burrell - Midnight Blue

Next hints coming right up.

Flag-England.jpg
1280px-United_States_one_dollar_bill%2C_reverse.jpg

Joining thread a little late to the party. My first guess is

Roy Harper - Stormcock.

I will out why later.
oh hang on I’ve got 15 mins - it’s half time in the footy.

So Stormcock named after a bird - Feather in the second clue. I understand Roy had three Rabbits close by during recording for safety purposes.
Lock it in.

I stick to my first guess: The Beatles - White Album.

I tried to obsessively link all the hints and I come up with the following:

1: Three animals involved: Several types of animals to choose from on the tracklist, including a bunch of three from the same species: Blackbird, Rockey Racoon and Three Little Piggies on LP1. Plus the monkey that has nothing to hide on LP2.
2: The pictures of pen/ink and lion: Allusion to Shakespeare and Ringo Starr dressed as a lion in the Beatles take on Midsummer Night´s Dream (Beatles perform Shakespeare)
3: The pictures of the English flag and the dollar note: George´s cross and George Washington on Dollar note allude to George Harrison

Last edited:
I stick to my first guess: The Beatles - White Album.

I tried to obsessively link all the hints and I come up with the following:

1: Three animals involved: Several types of animals to choose from on the tracklist, including a bunch of three from the same species: Blackbird, Rockey Racoon and Three Little Piggies on LP1. Plus the monkey that has nothing to hide on LP2.
2: The pictures of pen/ink and lion: Allusion to Shakespeare and Ringo Starr dressed as a lion in the Beatles take on Midsummer Night´s Dream (Beatles perform Shakespeare)
3: The pictures of the English flag and the dollar note: George´s cross and George Washington on Dollar note allude to George Harrison
I wish I could tell you that you are correct, but sadly you are nowhere close.

Interesting though how everyone keeps describing it as a dollar note.

Back