Needles & Grooves AOTM /// Vol. 20 - February 2021 /// Birds of Chicago - Love in Wartime

Not sure if the source matters or if the point is just that it is a forest road/trail, but to save everyone else a search:

Duke Forest is a forest managed by Duke University for research, teaching, and recreation. It is located in the edge of the Piedmont (United States) in Durham County, Orange County, and Alamance County in North Carolina. Four of its six divisions lie within the triangle formed by Durham, Chapel Hill, and Hillsborough.

Not sure if the source matters or if the point is just that it is a forest road/trail, but to save everyone else a search:

Duke Forest is a forest managed by Duke University for research, teaching, and recreation. It is located in the edge of the Piedmont (United States) in Durham County, Orange County, and Alamance County in North Carolina. Four of its six divisions lie within the triangle formed by Durham, Chapel Hill, and Hillsborough.

So likely a NC artist after those two clues then?

Ok, I'll make a new guess:

Jonathan Wilson "Dixie Blur" (2020)

From NC, americana, vinyl seems available and was only mentioned 4 times on the board according to a quick search.
I was thinking Loudon Wainwright III, who is from Chapel Hill and had a new album out this year, I'd Rather Lead A Band.

But, for it to be that or Jonathan Wilson, Lee must have had a lot of foresight to not mention them at all if he loved their new albums! I guess that's true for any artists though unless their most recent album was several years ago and Lee hasn't felt the need to ever bring it up.

I was thinking Loudon Wainwright III, who is from Chapel Hill and had a new album out this year, I'd Rather Lead A Band.

But, for it to be that or Jonathan Wilson, Lee must have had a lot of foresight to not mention them at all if he loved their new albums! I guess that's true for any artists though unless their most recent album was several years ago.

Very true. I don't know how we can reconcile that if it's a very recent release. I guess we'd just have to do some hand-waving and assume it wasn't previously mentioned because of whatever circumstances with Lee at that time....

Popping to say I will be catching up on these pages tomorrow morning.Night folks

For now I will guess Renee and Renato “just one xxx”

Pack up those guesses folks , true divine inspiration took hold of me.
Gdnight.

Back