Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 15 - September 2020 /// 15-60-75 (The Numbers Band) 'Jimmy Bell's Still In Town' - Win A Prize Box!

Easy!

Keith Richards is immortal. My Immortal is an Evanescence song. Evanescence best most popular album is Fallen. Keith Richards fall from a coconut tree a few years ago.

R-641828-1349473047-1386.jpeg.jpg

A very cursory search found that both the Keith track and a Chuck Berry track called "Let It Rock" [from Rockin' At the Hops] were both used in the television series The Sopranos.

I'm not sure what to make of this, or if I am even on the right track, but I'm intrigued.

Chuck Berry performed the classic Johnny B Goode which was later in the movie back to the future, which has it turn out that chuck plagerized marty mcfly... now that album had a soundtrack from Huey Lewis and the news and huey lewis is best known for hip to be squared which appears in the film american psycho which has an appearence from jared leto who plays the joker in suicide squad, a film that has a soundtrack featuring eminems without me

the album is the eminem show

i mean ryan loves it and he likes mmlp too so he's all sonning me now with this 'well ethan yes perhaps i'd allow you to give the marshall mathers lp a 10.0, i mean that particular record was perfect, but not this one' yeah well you were busy talking about at the motherfucking drive in back then so let me redeem your godawful site now. jeez unless he went back on his dumb-ass 'policy' theres a nine dot one up there but i promise you 'the eminem show' is really a ten, know that

Last edited:
It could be an older singer, a guitarist’s solo project, a solo project, a 1988 album, a label, Willie Mitchell produced, Sarah Dash involvement, genre relationship, a million other things....I dunno.

Just for fun and a first guess, I’m throw out Warren Zevon - Excitable Boy

I'm changing my guess from the Cowboy Bebop Original Soundtrack... to the Back to the Future Original Soundtrack.

Edit: Mondo's got the pre-order!

who said you could buy it directly from the artist and not through a reissue company or just on amazon and bullmoose and Newbury

Back