Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 14 - August 2020 /// Fugazi - In on the Kill Taker

A question for the folk who have already done this - did you enjoy the guessing part? I've got to be honest, it's quite stressful!

I think I'll start answering questions on Wednesday, I'll give you a week. Until then, you can waste some time in my Discogs page for inspiration! Probably another couple of introductory clues to go up before then...

A question for the folk who have already done this - did you enjoy the guessing part? I've got to be honest, it's quite stressful!

I think I'll start answering questions on Wednesday, I'll give you a week. Until then, you can waste some time in my Discogs page for inspiration! Probably another couple of introductory clues to go up before then...

Can you post a link to your discogs page here? Somehow when I try to open the link under your posts nothing shows. :)

Can you post a link to your discogs page here? Somehow when I try to open the link under your posts nothing shows. :)
Sure. Was always suspicious that the link in my signature didn't work. Honestly, I'm not a luddite, I just have a black hole in my skills with anything other than the basics on this forum!

Something to remember tho is even scouring the person's Discogs can be misleading, I purposely removed No Now from my collection ahead of time to throw anyone who might try to do some snooping off the trail and I believe @AndySlash said that he did the same
Bear in mind I can't even put a photo up properly on this forum! Also, my Discogs is 2,000-odd items, so it's not a narrow search...

This thread definitely needs pinning.

Couldn't immediately find it.
Also I’m gonna throw out a guess.
The Pogues. Hells Ditch ....... or. Rum Sodomy and the Lash. (to go along with my gut 80s decade assumption)

Lets call this an early feeler, for more useless guesses to come.

Last edited:
Back