Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 12 - June 2020 /// Tortoise - TNT

Members' name? Tracklist?
giphy.gif

I love a good Indian dish too. My go to is usually chana masala. Once in a while palak aloo or some dal variant. Always garlic naan though!

chicken jalfezzi is my sort of go to on the menu but I’ll happily have anything other than a korma or the silly ones that are so hot that I think they only exist as a bet for silly people to challenge each other with 😂

Oh I love Indian food, I don't have it/ cook it as often though, my wife can't handle if it's too spicy.
No Indian restaurantes where I live, so I have to make do with a cookbook.

As usual, I'm at a loss with the clues but, I have a feeling it'll be another great album.

Hmmm so I had a theory...

...but that album came out in 1989 dang it!

so here are my questions:

1. What country so the artist(s) come from?
2. Is the album in your Discogs?

edit: oh wait you don’t link us to your Discogs, scratch two, or answer it anyway for the shits and giggles given that it’s irrelevant 😂

Hmmm so I had a theory...

...but that album came out in 1989 dang it!

so here are my questions:

1. What country so the artist(s) come from?
2. Is the album in your Discogs?

edit: oh wait you don’t link us to your Discogs, scratch two, or answer it anyway for the shits and giggles given that it’s irrelevant 😂
1. USA
2. Yes (and I've added the link to my signature)

Damnit!

My 1989 thought was The Stone Roses (is what I always think of for waterfalls) but not 90s

Then I was sure it could be Siouxsie & The Banshees - Superstition bit like the Roses she is from Manchester which is not in the US. Also you don’t own either!

This will take some thought...

Back