Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 1 - July 2019 Lou Reed - The Blue Mask

@mcherry can we have this thread pinned at the top? If everybody agrees, I say we should have the current ROTM and the running guesss thread pinned.
Admins are still discussing this request. The desire is for there to not be so many pinned threads in this forum. But we’ll let you guys know what we think will work in terms of forum organization soon.

Admins are still discussing this request. The desire is for there to not be so many pinned threads in this forum. But we’ll let you guys know what we think will work in terms of forum organization soon.
Ok, cool. I agree, I hated the 10 pinned threads at the top of the old forum. It would be nice if the 2 threads regarding our own club could be pinned, by whatever the admins decide will be fine :)

Ok, cool. I agree, I hated the 10 pinned threads at the top of the old forum. It would be nice if the 2 threads regarding our own club could be pinned, by whatever the admins decide will be fine :)

Maybe we can give Vol 0 thread a couple of days more and then unpin to pin Vol 1?

Last edited:
Back