Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 1 - July 2019 Lou Reed - The Blue Mask

i would prefer if swaptions are something mostly chosen by the picker and might not even be considered a swap.. more like say.. an additional recommendation.. thats how im gonna do mine

I feel like there’s definite precedent for this. It seems like VMP consistently pairs exclusives with their AOTM. In the brief time I’ve been paying attention, there was Fist City/coals miners daughter, al green, the black fire label stuff/experience unlimited.

I feel like there’s definite precedent for this. It seems like VMP consistently pairs exclusives with their AOTM. In the brief time I’ve been paying attention, there was Fist City/coals miners daughter, al green, the black fire label stuff/experience unlimited.

Why is the VMP sales machine precedent for our bit of fun guess thread and community generated recommendations?

Here a novel idea, why don’t we just leave it up to the person picking the AOTM. If they want to offer up a couple of swaps for fun then what the hell, let them. If they don’t then equally it’s all good. Lets just be casual and have fun and not overthink this!
why would we stop our speciality
Here’s what I will do, if you don’t have the AOTM get it. If you do, send me a private message on here and i’ll personally pick something for you based on your genre selection/Discogs. But do get the AOTM.
I really like this idea.

I’m cool with whatever. Not trying to force any of you to buy something you don’t want.

Apart from the album of the month. You MUST buy it. No choice

There are, what, maybe millions of records out there. I don't see what's the problem in giving swaptions if you want too. It's better if it's connected to the AOTM in some way thought (genre, musicians, country, label, decade,...). If you look at mine there are two records linked to Japan and the other two to the idea of heritage. So if you want to dig deeper, you can. If not, I hope you'll buy Heritage 1.

why would we stop our speciality

I really like this idea.

The idea of buying a boxset? I love your vendetta against money.

There are, what, maybe millions of records out there. I don't see what's the problem in giving swaptions if you want too. It's better if it's connected to the AOTM in some way thought (genre, musicians, country, label, decade,...). If you look at mine there are two records linked to Japan and the other two to the idea of heritage. So if you want to dig deeper, you can. If not, I hope you'll buy Heritage 1.

Which everyone has done right? And you’ll be doing the same this month too, understood?

Loving the clues @Murfocakes - i can't connect any of them or have any idea what's going on but I love it.

Glad you are enjoying it. That means a lot.I’ve enjoyed all the guesses and like to try and get a bit of discussion around them. I’m looking forward to manning the thread when @Goatfish has his month, but will need @duke86fan to keep me in check.

Back