Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// MARK DE CLIVE-LOWE - Heritage Vol.1

and don't take mine as an actaul guess as I'm pretty certain that will not be it!

I'll give you a second chance but your first guess goes to the list anyway. One of the main reason why I love these guesses thread is because members gives a lot of different names in different genres and it gives the opportunity to learn about these names ;)

Ok this is to direct a response to the two hints but....
Le Jour Et La Nuit by the. Maniaks

But i also wanna randomly throw out Songs from a room by Leonard Cohen.

Last edited:
this is a very very unsure guess but i have a strange hunch because the cover art gives me a real day and night vibes as well as the whole album having a whole astrological theme to it
710yq%2BjN8lL._SX522_.jpg

The Comet is Coming- Trust In The Lifeforce Of The Deep Mystery
Im way into this, especially as I already own it and could save myself a few pennies for other nonsense :)

Last call for more guesses! I am giving a new hint later today and it will be a game changer!

Remember, on the contrary of a certain Anthology, my pick is an 2019 OG press, artwork is strictly identical to what the artwork is supposed to be, credits are accurate and it has been mastered from the original digital files. What could possibly go wrong here? Join now or cry later!

I don't quite get how this is working but am sure that's more about me. Shouldn't there have been a clue that excluded many of the guesses before they made it to a 'not it' list. I almost feel like the person picking the album and giving the clues shouldn't be the one running the thread and should just drop in to give clues and leave it upto the guessers to make sense of it all.

Makes sense to me as well, someone else should run the guess thread and be "stalking" @Skalap or he would then be coming on here and moderating the direction of the guess. Sort of how it worked at the last place.

Back