N&G Collaborative Playlist #2 [Bandcamp Edition]

97 songs in and I have 19 playlists made to listen to full albums..

I can't even begin to keep up with the playlists I've created over the past month since joining this forum, let alone the ones this and the last thread will lead to! At least I can chip away at them a little bit during no-vinyl-buying months, though.

Loved this idea! Too bad I missed it but, I'll definitely follow the playlist and find new artists to listen to!

Whoever posted "Diet Cig" on this playlist.. they have my money today.

That was me! One of my favorite little duos of the past few years and I think they were #11 or #12 on the last list and were a cut, really cool musical vibe to them and there's something to be said for artists who keep their songs short and impactful.

That was me! One of my favorite little duos of the past few years and I think they were #11 or #12 on the last list and were a cut, really cool musical vibe to them and there's something to be said for artists who keep their songs short and impactful.
Agree! Do you like their first or second the best? Really enjoyed your additions - our musical tastes are very similar. You'd like CHEEKFACE if you've never heard of em'!

Agree! Do you like their first or second the best?

My heart is with Swear I'm Good At This (the first release): that's where I "found" them and I've spent more time with that album. I feel when I want to listen to Diet Cig I want the rawer feel to them. I think Do You Wonder About Me is the more listenable, smooth, refined album though and fans seemed to like that one a bit more overall - I certainly enjoy both of them.

Back