N&G AoTM /// Vol. 56 - February 2024 /// 🇮🇪 Lisa O’Neill - All Of This Is Chance /// 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Idlewild - The Remote Part

Alrighty, I may be too surface level at this juncture, but here's where I'm at...

ALBUM 1

Clue 1:
EU country (see @Lee Newman post for list, if needed)
Clue 2: Solo Singer Songwriter
Clue 3: 2023 and/or award winner and/or [Dublin/Limerick] Ireland (which fits the EU clue) (thanks @panino for elaboration on this one)

ALBUM 2

Clue 1:
Non-EU European country
Clue 2, part 1: Band
Clue 2, part 2: International (Audi is German and Bonhams is an International auction house with divisions in London, Paris, NY, SF, LA, Hong Kong and Sydney)
Clue 3: 2022 and/or award winner and/or [Glasgow] Scotland (which would fit the non-EU, but European clue)

...based on the above I was briefly looking at Young Fathers for album 2, but unless he's done some deep scrubbing of his internet footprint, @Joe Mac has never mentioned them on the forum, nor does he have anything of theirs in his collection. So that's a bust so far.
Album 2, clue 3. The team is Celtic, so it could be an indication of genre?

i need more details for the possible album title for Album 1....
but I found out that one member of The Gloaming is an All Ireland winner (6 times).

maybe that's a step in the right direction?

ALBUM 1

Clue 1:
EU country (see @Lee Newman post for list, if needed)
Clue 2: Solo Singer Songwriter
Clue 3: 2023 and/or award winner and/or [Dublin/Limerick] Ireland (which fits the EU clue) (thanks @panino for elaboration on this one)

Clue 1:

Clue 2:
IMG_6436.jpeg

Clue 3:

IMG_6437.jpeg

WHY @Joe Mac WHY??????

1704382537303.gif

Back