My French is weak

Not sure how much help I can be. I tried that record in Fnac @Bloodlemons and it worked for me so a slight mystery. As for the inscription @djdavedk it looks to me something like
A mademoiselle, quelle amiable gentile jeune etudiante Xyz avec toute la sympathie de l'auteur, Margot Maurice
Could be v wrong as it's a while since I had to read a lot of French but that would be:
To miss, what a likeable, kind, young student Xyz with all the sympathy of the author, Margot Maurice

I am trying to buy this album but I can't quite make it through checkout. Can anyone help me?
I thought using PayPal would make it easy, but the site seems to want my CC information but won't let me type it in... ?

Don't know how I can help about the CC info. It should work. FIY it says it's not in stock and it should be available in 4 to 9 weeks. From my experience with Fnac, it means they won't have this record anymore.

Reactions: Edd
Don't know how I can help about the CC info. It should work. FIY it says it's not in stock and it should be available in 4 to 9 weeks. From my experience with Fnac, it means they won't have this record anymore.
I've decided I don't really need the record, but thank you!

Not sure how much help I can be. I tried that record in Fnac @Bloodlemons and it worked for me so a slight mystery. As for the inscription @djdavedk it looks to me something like
A mademoiselle, quelle amiable gentile jeune etudiante Xyz avec toute la sympathie de l'auteur, Margot Maurice
Could be v wrong as it's a while since I had to read a lot of French but that would be:
To miss, what a likeable, kind, young student Xyz with all the sympathy of the author, Margot Maurice

I think @Poly-Rythmo 's French is still very good. I can read almost the same as him:

À Mademoiselle
gentille aimable Jeannine (or jeune)
étudiante américaine avec
toute la sympathie de l'auteur,
Margot Maurice

To miss,
likeable, kind Jeannine (or young)
American student with
all the sympathy of the author,
Margot Maurice

FIY it doesn't look like who wrote this is/was French.

EDIT: it seems the singer is from Enghien les Bains, 20min far from where I live.

Last edited:
Back