Music Festivals

you guys who were wondering how the fuck noah kahan got so high on so many festivals..

how the fuck does melanie martinez still have even a BIT of notoriety after the sexual abuse allegations from years ago.. seeing her topping sets for fucking bonaroo and osheaga... and similar surprise to noah kahan was somehow arcade fire still have enough of a reputation after multiple members were alleged of sexual misconduct at best (they made 3 classics but still they are uncomfortable to go to after what happened)

Just a reminder to everyone that since these streams are on YouTube, you can rewind them to find the things you might have missed!
I checked out some of the streams sporadically throughout the weekend but this is making a good monday morning work soundtrack this morning.

The All Things Go lineup will be announced next week but I already panic bought pre-sale tickets like a loyal sucker. I hate myself.
3wOaGWT.jpeg

thanks. i went and looked back on your prompt and everything but single day ga for fri/sat was gone within a few days, and the reminders after that were for those tix. probably will have to get in early then for 3-days. but i will be there!

Back