Michigan

There are a couple "Media Reload" stores in the area too. Bigger selection at times but they have more than just records.

Jack's is in downtown Flint. The owner, Jerry, is super cool. It's small but there is lots to dig through. Electric Crown is closer to Grand Blanc off Saginaw Highway just past where it intersects with Dort. Mike (owner) is cool too. It's mostly a classic rock and metal shop, some punk. I mostly order new releases from him rather than Amazon or wherever. Tell them you know me they'll take care of you. I live in Grand Blanc so let me know when you're heading up.

Sounds cool!
My father-in-law built his house up there about 20 years ago, right near McFarland/Center St and Saginaw.
I have a lot of extended family on my mom's side that I lost touch with in GB as well. Small world.

Sounds cool!
My father-in-law built his house up there about 20 years ago, right near McFarland/Center St and Saginaw.
I have a lot of extended family on my mom's side that I lost touch with in GB as well. Small world.
Ah yes right by that church that was turned into an art studio or something. I live just a couple miles down the road. Ha.

Back