Make a Vinyl Stack!

Wow, this thread has been dormant for too long! It’s supposed to be a thunderstorm day, can someone make me a stack of 4-5 albums to accompany us while we’re indoors playing board games?

Wow, this thread has been dormant for too long! It’s supposed to be a thunderstorm day, can someone make me a stack of 4-5 albums to accompany us while we’re indoors playing board games?

I got you

Yeah, we need to run this a bit more often for sure. If anyone wants to throw me three or so to mix in with new stuff I'd be happy with that!

Yeah, we need to run this a bit more often for sure. If anyone wants to throw me three or so to mix in with new stuff I'd be happy with that!

Bowerbirds - becalmyounglovers
Freedy Johnston - This Perfect World
Mikal Cronin - MKII
Shoes - Present Tense

someone give me 4 to mix in with the stack of self-bought xmas gifts i still need to get through
How about a group of self titled records?

The La's - s/t
Wild Flag - s/t
Van Halen - s/t
20/20 - s/t

Sad I can't commit to the January thread this month, but I have the day to spin! Someone wanna pick out 4 or 5 for me?

Sad I can't commit to the January thread this month, but I have the day to spin! Someone wanna pick out 4 or 5 for me?

Really fun going through your collection!

Ratatat - Classics
The Feelies - The Good Earth
TV On The Radio - Young Liars
The Waterboys - Fisherman’s Blues
Jim O’Rourke - Insignificance

anyone feel like giving me a stack of 5 to get through the next two work days since I have a lighter slate of meetings?
You have a very nice collection of records there.

Here’s my recommendations:

Art Brut - Bang Bang Rock & Roll
Kiss - Ace Frehley
Dinosaur Jr. - Green Mind
The Hold Steady - Stay Positive
MJ Lenderman -Boat Songs

Back