Make a Vinyl Stack!

My plans for today got cancelled. You know what time it is! 6-7 albums will be fine (y)

How about:
David Bowie - Aladdin Sane
Queen - Sheer Heart Attack
Talking Heads - More Songs about...
Danielle Lupi - Milano
Radiohead - In Rainbows

Never done this before but it seems like a neat idea.
I'm Looking for a stack of 4-5 to sit back, relax, and drink a beer or two with after work tomorrow while I wait for family to get into town.

Discogs Linked in the sig
vvvvv

Never done this before but it seems like a neat idea.
I'm Looking for a stack of 4-5 to sit back, relax, and drink a beer or two with after work tomorrow while I wait for family to get into town.

Discogs Linked in the sig
vvvvv

Elephant Gym-Angle
Cream- Disraeli Gears
Eminem-The Eminem Show
Mouse on the keys-Tres
Radiohead-The Bends

(y)

I need to pick up that elephant gym and mouse on the keys.

Elephant Gym-Angle
Cream- Disraeli Gears
Eminem-The Eminem Show
Mouse on the keys-Tres
Radiohead-The Bends

(y)

I need to pick up that elephant gym and mouse on the keys.

Great choices! Tomorrow's going to be a good day!

They did happen to repress Angle, but it's been around for several months now so you shouldn't have to worry about missing out!

Thanks for building me a stack ~

( edit)p.s. funny you picked Eminem Show, as my mom is coming into town, and back in Dallas on 102.1 the edge, they once had a call in contest for rapping moms, and she called in and rapped cleaning out my closet , and won us tickets to see NIN who I believe was on tour with MM at the time.

I would love a vinyl stack today as I’m rearranging my records and maybe my CDs too.

Thanks!!!

Adventure Time Presents the music of ofo
sleater-kinney ~ no cities to love
neko case ~ fox confessor brings the flood
the hold steady ~ Heaven is whenever
the cure kis me kiss me kiss me

Just joined yesterday and browsed around various threads, and this one looks interesting! I'd be interested in someone making a stack of 4 records for me and I'd happily make a stack for someone else! I work graveyard on Fridays + weekends, so I won't be able to listen until tomorrow.

Discogs linked in signature.

Just joined yesterday and browsed around various threads, and this one looks interesting! I'd be interested in someone making a stack of 4 records for me and I'd happily make a stack for someone else! I work graveyard on Fridays + weekends, so I won't be able to listen until tomorrow.

Discogs linked in signature.

MF Doom - MM..Food
Death Grips - Money Store
Bowie - Blackstar
Portishead - Dummy

Enjoy the weekend!

The wife and kids won't be around tonight so I'm free to listen to whatever I want, as loud as I want haha can someone hook me up with a stack of 3 or 4, please? Thanks!

I could use a stack of 3 if anyone is interested

Linked below
vvvvv

Snoop Dogg-Doggystyle
The Mars Volta-Amputechture
Penguin Cafe Orchestra-Union Cafe

?
The wife and kids won't be around tonight so I'm free to listen to whatever I want, as loud as I want haha can someone hook me up with a stack of 3 or 4, please? Thanks!

System of a Down-Toxicity
Nas-Illmatic
Green Day-Dookie
Saba-Care for me

?

Back