Make a Vinyl Stack!

Air - Moon Safari
Stereolab - Mars Audiac Quintet
Broadcast - Haha Sound
Galaxie 500 - On Fire
Cocteau Twins - Heaven Or Las Vegas
Thank you for these. I am still at work right now but I will post a photo of the stack when I get home. I will have to try again with Galaxie 500...I don't know if I'm fully into it. I definitely love the rest of it, for sure.

16079518373541916543594846409600.jpg

Edit: Photo of stack added.

Last edited:
Thank you for these. I am still at work right now but I will post a photo of the stack when I get home. I will have to try again with Galaxie 500...I don't know if I'm fully into it. I definitely love the rest of it, for sure.
I got into Galaxie backwards I first really enjoyed Luna, Dean Wareham’s next band then went back to Galaxie from there. If you aren’t digging this right away maybe give Luna’s Penthouse and Bewitched a go and see if those do anything for ya.

also, I’m envious of your copy of Haha Sound.

Last edited:
Ah, thought it was in my sig. Here ya go -

Here's what my gut says:

• Apples In Stereo - Tone Soul Evolution
  • Cookin Soul - Doom Xmas
  • Ella & Louis
  • Apollo Sunshine - Katonah
  • Otis - The Immortal
Replacement if you've spun one of those lately:
  • Grandaddy - Under The Western Freeway

I'd be up for a stack too for later! We will be grinding weed and making joints if you'd like to do something with that info, lol.

King Gizz - Sketches of Brunswick East
Nujabes - Metaphorical Music
Upsetters - Super Ape
Mad Gibbs - Bandana
Aesop Rock - The Impossible Kid
00805D71-2991-40B9-990C-93B49B016F7E.gif

Here's what my gut says:

• Apples In Stereo - Tone Soul Evolution
  • Cookin Soul - Doom Xmas
  • Ella & Louis
  • Apollo Sunshine - Katonah
  • Otis - The Immortal
Replacement if you've spun one of those lately:
  • Grandaddy - Under The Western Freeway
Looks great! I'll get on it. Thanks!

My dumb ass scratched the Ella & Louis, and I love it after grabbing it in that Zavvi deal. Gonna need to grab it again at some point. Only the first song or two, but a damn shame!

5DE8057A-CE53-4C94-A09E-B90431C1E203.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great! I'll get on it. Thanks!

My dumb ass scratched the Ella & Louis, and I love it after grabbing it in that Zavvi deal. Gonna need to grab it again at some point. Only the first song or two, but a damn shame!

View attachment 80259
That is a beautiful stack. Once I get through my stack / XMas records, I will let you make me one! :)

Back