Luck Family Record Club

Twentytwo

Love good music? Join the club. The Luck Family Record Club, that is.
Our new subscription program brings members beautiful vinyl records that the Luck Family thinks are must in your collection. So, we think it’s time that you get on board.

When our group of friends came together with a vision for a new kind of live music experience, we wanted to honor the cross-section culture that has long motivated creative tradition; to preserve what makes music special. We wanted to give fans like us, the people who do the legwork to find damn good artists, the chance to discover something special in an incredible setting.

Today the Luck Reunion is known for bringing together legendary artists and up-and-coming acts. It's become a sought-after opportunity to experience music in the rawest of forms, as the musicians want it heard.
The Luck Family Record Club is our way of bringing you in to our listening and curation process. We've spent years in each other's offices, studios, and homes listening to vinyl, turning records, and falling in love with artist after artist.
Join today for the opportunity to receive a new record every other month, straight from the Luck Family favorites collection.

RECORD #1: “TEXAS WILD”​

Our first feature, “Texas Wild” was an instant favorite the moment we put it on. It features a standout collection of Texas musicians as they pay tribute to unique and classic Texas tunes showcasing that untamed spirit found only in Texas music.
Produced by Texas singer/songwriter Waler Lukens in partnership with Texas Parks and Wildlife, Rambler Sparkling Water and Tecovas, "Texas Wild" salutes the Lone Star State with a multitude of genres and sounds performed by beloved artists including:
“(Hey Baby) Que Paso”
by Fat Tony
ft. Paul Wall
“(That’s Right) You’re Not From Texas”
by The Texas Gentlemen
“Pancho and Lefty”
by Shane Smith and The Saints
ft. Hayes Carll
“Si Una Vez”
by LUNA LUNA
“Possum Kingdom”
by Ryan Bingham
“My Maria”
by The Suffers
“True Love Will Find You In The End”
by Shakey Graves
ft. Jess Williamson
“Texas Sun”
by Sir Woman
ft. Ray Wylie Hubbard
“Say My Name”
by Adrian Quesada
ft. Uncle Roy & Spice and The Soul Supporters
“Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground”
by Sarah Jaffe
“Since U Been Gone”
by Toadies

First subscribers will receive a special “Horchata” pressing of the vinyl, as well as a complimentary Luck Family Record Club tote and sticker. *While supplies last.
ADKq_NYmrg_IfbdqB3iMOJmWFiKlAzE-jLksNh_CdwcPAM7Lmj_akeUIBgnQ9ljIjlLMokHuLjzSW8G4g7tEMnRZ7W1vQHjATQo-W_seTlCXugheiBrapX_30BpR4mM9-CRfeFgMVn7PsqVsy9YovAtLhkhqK5erP869DOrGgMT6M5QXL4M33VTPbtSOO_kAZV0OkpuavE_nz2JY3CzUv-bXQCQcGFV_9hAB=s0-d-e1-ft
ADKq_NZQuXl2PCg_LiPATf_QSD1i7FhjhZIQR6MjNDOGZ5_yvNTiNTmJvWIa8SHmt67xfswtT9wZryVA2ONydcl11UpaBA7hl_h65p_DqKvnyZgslO8Z8-A9m5zSKJP3DPd5Sur_Gy77Y_xiFQrG86SQwqlCh8y0rqazZhP-iQZHfssT_t3afOdKhkbBr3wMNbD-PMlWnbGyCaAHPBCuacOCyFL48FuxZZRlsQjo8qtSKdYSznoajXwFoQ=s0-d-e1-ft
ADKq_NYfaLsKpaCIg8eksW0wN_OqQIcoU4Gey_HDOz-A-F1E-W3467eXVarceM-4HY80KLi9CMyu2uaQiIo6VBn2CB94S9jeknPiyTjs1Aq8NA2mR7hFXgBReCsLMMuu2y5qV5aRrN5-nhTGkfOAKxGpbDKfvxq5QjsnwRKL1I55c5Ca8ckvizrs4_N5A5NGlh9CCeP3hFKZge6rzQZUwHm-oRMhQNJMofgZHs2cUaldnPByEuu5fd7MnQ=s0-d-e1-ft

I think only the “horchata” version is exclusive right? Black vinyl seems to be a wide release

Yes but they said these are for the first 300 people that sign up. I just meant moving forward, I wouldn’t sign up for a record club if there was no exclusivity to their records. I mean I’m not paying 195.00 for a year if I can get the records elsewhere for cheaper. Also who starts a record club with a comp?

Yes but they said these are for the first 300 people that sign up. I just meant moving forward, I wouldn’t sign up for a record club if there was no exclusivity to their records. I mean I’m not paying 195.00 for a year if I can get the records elsewhere for cheaper. Also who starts a record club with a comp?
Right. That’s what I mean though. Doesn’t seem like anything is exclusive aside from the one off first 300 people. I’d never sign up for a year for a new ROTM club without having some examples of their curation.

Back