Kendra Morris 'Nine Lives' Pre-Order Custom Collage Sleeve Contest (Winner: @Lee Newman!)

Mine's the same as yours - I just put it 'sideways' for the picture!
It confused me because they rotated the hype sticker on the shrink wrap so that it looked like she was vertical on the cover (like in your photo).

Was yours numbered? On the hype sticker, there’s a little spot in the corner where it has a “/1750” printed over a dot that I think is supposed to represent the color of the pressing. I feel like when I’ve seen those before, someone has handwritten in the number, but mine was just blank. I don’t remember it being advertised as “hand-numbered” or anything but just made me curious.

It confused me because they rotated the hype sticker on the shrink wrap so that it looked like she was vertical on the cover (like in your photo).

Was yours numbered? On the hype sticker, there’s a little spot in the corner where it has a “/1750” printed over a dot that I think is supposed to represent the color of the pressing. I feel like when I’ve seen those before, someone has handwritten in the number, but mine was just blank. I don’t remember it being advertised as “hand-numbered” or anything but just made me curious.
I had the same hype sticker with no number written before the /1750. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That’s pretty much the way most Colemine exclusives are

@cul8er got it. two entries for you. thanks!

also

@KendraMorris has Nine Lives featured as the album of the day on bandcamp daily!

we're on the homestretch. get you preorders in, and get the details to me so i can add you to the drawing!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PREORDER.

you can submit entries through tomorrow, but the album is released tomorrow so...

ANY VERSION QUALIFIES- vinyl, cd, digital.... granted, you'll be receiving a hand-collaged vinyl sleeve from Kendra as the prize.

LAST DAY!

Back