Kendra Morris 'Nine Lives' Pre-Order Custom Collage Sleeve Contest (Winner: @Lee Newman!)

I got my physical copy yesterday!!

ZYQR2.gif

well, i had hoped to make a little bit of a todo about this with a video and everything, but life events are simply preventing me from putting in the time to do so, and i don't want to push this out any longer. so, without further ado:

Untitled.jpg

congratulations @Lee Newman a winner is you! i will message you for details and provide them to @KendraMorris so she can send you her artwork and whatever else she may decide to toss in!

thank you all so much for supporting @KendraMorris and her new album. i know she is super excited and proud about it. and thank you of course to @KendraMorris herself for agreeing to do this in the first place! new album promo cycles can be stressful and time consuming and the fact that she has made some time to create a piece of art for our little corner of the webisphere is very much appreciated!

well, i had hoped to make a little bit of a todo about this with a video and everything, but life events are simply preventing me from putting in the time to do so, and i don't want to push this out any longer. so, without further ado:

View attachment 130394

congratulations @Lee Newman a winner is you! i will message you for details and provide them to @KendraMorris so she can send you her artwork and whatever else she may decide to toss in!

thank you all so much for supporting @KendraMorris and her new album. i know she is super excited and proud about it. and thank you of course to @KendraMorris herself for agreeing to do this in the first place! new album promo cycles can be stressful and time consuming and the fact that she has made some time to create a piece of art for our little corner of the webisphere is very much appreciated!
Congratulations @Lee Newman !!

View attachment 130394

Woot!

Back