Kacey

KenKaniff

Hey. I'm not sure what qualifies for artists getting their own threads here; but as a huge Kacey fan and I know many others are here, and with KM4 coming, I thought I'd start a thread.

Single "Star-Crossed" coming soon:
Lyrics snippet: Kacey Musgraves – Star-Crossed*

Recent Rolling Stone cover story from Feb: The Cosmic Journey of Kacey Musgraves

Variety article announcing partnership of KM4 album with Interscope: Kacey Musgraves’ Next Album to Be Released Via Interscope, UMG Nashville Partnership (EXCLUSIVE)

My entire family loves Kacey! We went through a ridiculous phase of listening to nothing but her music for months on end and can't wait for her next album.

My wife and I decided to take our 3 daughters to her show a couple years back. We all had a blast! She definitely had some interesting things to say though haha I think the thing our girls remember most from the show was when she was telling the folks sitting in the front row to stand up and dance because she felt like they were staring into her vagina 😂 😂 😂

I love Kacey. One of my favorite country artists - for a dude who doesn't love country. She is honest, hilarious, and just kicks ass.

Can't wait for the next album!
I'm so this guy too - @whatwhatsaywhat and I took our families (my daughter was 8 at the time) to go see her live here in Melbourne... brilliant gig.
Any update on when the album is out?

If you signed up for phone updates from her website, text messages are starting to come in (and on her birthday, no less):

HMdYc9c.png

If you signed up for phone updates from her website, text messages are starting to come in (and on her birthday, no less):

HMdYc9c.png

I figured she'd be using her text line for updates today, since it's her birthday and her phone # is her birthday.
Also her IG feed is updated with some new teaser posts.

Back