[June] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

Got most of what I was looking for at Luna. Prices were around $3 more than others (should have been patient with Yellow Dog updating their inventory). Gonna try Plaid Room for the rest this evening.
I didn't mind the slight markup given that they had nearly everything I wanted, free shipping, and now I can stop worrying for the day!

Anyone seen Salah Ragab - Egypt Strut online anywhere?

Looking for Steely Dan Two Against Nature

Grabbed it, thanks!!

Just wanted to say thank you! That was the last item on my list today 🙏

Got most of what I was looking for at Luna. Prices were around $3 more than others (should have been patient with Yellow Dog updating their inventory). Gonna try Plaid Room for the rest this evening.
I was thinking this, too but it looks like it was actually cheaper for me on Luna with the free shipping. I spent $92.98 on Luna, and it would have cost me $96.95 on Yellow Dog Discs (even though each item was $2 less than on Luna), because Yellow Dog Discs charges like $8 shipping.

Just wanted to say thank you! That was the last item on my list today 🙏

It was the top item on mine and the guy in front of me looked like he was almost gonna snatch the last copy at my local. I just wrapped the first disc and a read of the liner notes and it is everything I hoped it would be. Glad you managed to nab one - hope it arrives for you soon!

I am traveling so won’t be able to shop this weekend, none of my locals participate anyway...

I wouldn’t mind if someone could scoop up

the soft bulletin companion / Flaming Lips
View attachment 102083

And the blue Angel Dream / Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
View attachment 102084

both should be readily available so if someone can’t grab them I imagine I can snag them at a later date.

thanks @scotthilk for setting up this thread as always
I grabbed both at yellow dog. So I am good

Back