July 2020 Record Challenge (The Raffle Strikes Back)

Actually, really good! This one is the Chris Bellman cut, which I assume you’d get if you bought it new (if you find it used, look in the runouts because I believe the early ones didn’t have the CB). It actually has very little surface noise, and none of the persistent hum that some pic discs have.
Would you mind linking me this one on Discogs?

Apologies for the delay everyone! I believe I've finally got the list of everyone who is eligible for the drawing. Please let me know if you think there is a mistake or if you believe you participated in all days and aren't listed, it's possible I may have just overlooked something by accident but I tried to be thorough.

By my count, this is the list of everyone who is eligible:
@Bluecloud777
@RowBearToe
@debianlinux
@BjorgenFjorgen
@gafacaode
@Yer Ol' Uncle D
@TenderLovingKiller®
@tvham
@Rip_City
@Wicked Dreamer
@D Jilla
@jamieanderson1968
@4080
@ranbalam
@LeSamourai
@jackduff13
@AndySlash
@LeeVing
@Selaws
@bettim84
@MadLucas
@dhodo
@Piratenovelist
@tonythegamer

(@sahomerrocks - you only have the last day left to do to qualify 👀)

Final drawing coming soon...

Alright let's do this thing. Winner of the raffle shall be announced in the coming minutes... good luck everyone!
And the victor is @BjorgenFjorgen! Congratulations 🥳
20200810_220650.jpg
Once again, huge thanks to all who participated in last month's challenge thread, it was tons of fun to run and hopefully y'all had a blast too! Much love to the forum, sincerest thanks for a great month 💙

~~~~~~

And the victor is @BjorgenFjorgen! Congratulations 🥳
View attachment 60996
Once again, huge thanks to all who participated in last month's challenge thread, it was tons of fun to run and hopefully y'all had a blast too! Much love to the forum, sincerest thanks for a great month 💙

~~~~~~
Oh my goodness, I never win anything! Thanks for running a great challenge!

Back