Irish Members

Joe Mac

If the U.K. members can have one then I think we have to deserve one too!

@panino @loughman @PineapplePhantom @Jmcg85 @Murfocakes

A new home for us. Please invite along anyone you know.

Overseas people please feel welcome to come and badger us about this beautiful little wet island!

Also to all our members in Ireland please check out @panino’s EU/Canada PIF thread, it’s a great initiative that we’ve all got some class records out of so please have a look and offer up and unwanted records!

Last edited:
@Captainfog @mcherry & The staff gang. Would you consider a regional forum like “the place that must not be named” so that we can all have our threads to talk about local stuff and issues that come up? We’d often be talking about more than VMP in there and they might get swamped in the misc forum!

Last edited:
I had an idea, Sinister Six, you might be up for or might not. As a few of you will be cutting back on / cancelling our VMP memberships do you fancy going in for our own ROTM idea starting off with the six of us. Every month one of us could pick a record for the other five and ship it off to them, this could then rotate around so we all get a go at curating. As there are only six of us here it wouldn’t be too monstrous a start up and as we are all Ireland the postage wouldn’t be extortionate. What do you think?

I had an idea, Sinister Six, you might be up for or might not. As a few of you will be cutting back on / cancelling our VMP memberships do you fancy going in for our own ROTM idea starting off with the six of us. Every month one of us could pick a record for the other five and ship it off to them, this could then rotate around so we all get a go at curating. As there are only six of us here it wouldn’t be too monstrous a start up and as we are all Ireland the postage wouldn’t be extortionate. What do you think?
I think it's a great idea and I think its something I would be interested in down the line. At the moment I shouldn't even be buying the vinyl I'm buying until this house is over the line 🤦🏻‍♂️

I like the idea but with LovesVinyl and the new N&G ROTM and the record’s I’m choosing myself it might be a bit of a stretch haha!

I think it's a great idea and I think its something I would be interested in down the line. At the moment I shouldn't even be buying the vinyl I'm buying until this house is over the line 🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh yes, i’m Buying too much too, i’m Afraid and I see that the N&G ROTM is now a reality.

But we all could do Secret Santa in December I guess

Cheers guys. Like the ideas and definitely in for Secret Santa 😀
I’m super self conscious about my tastes, although I know a lot of what I get quizzical looks for at home started it’s a nugget being planted in this community so I’m in good company 😀

I’m happy to give you a stout but Beamish would require me to go all the way to Cork and I’m very lazy...

I spent a month in Cork when I was a student! Irish beers helped me a lot to speak English.

I spent a month in Cork when I was a student! Irish beers helped me a lot to speak English.

I bet! That said I do sometime think that with their accent that our friends from Cork have a whole different language of their very own!

Back