Indiecent Exposure Vol 3 (UK Community Edition) - Vinyl Wings

Needles & Grooves

Administrator
Hey Everyone! The competition is back and this time we're doing something for our international members. We are being sponsored by @Vinyl Wings who have kindly offered a prize for our UK contingent.

Here's a quick recap of the rules. To enter you'll need...

1) UK postal address
2) Minimum post count of 10
3) An Avatar on your profile
4) Not be a previous winner (seeing as previous competitions weren't open to UK members I think you're all good on that one)
5) Post in this thread to let us know you've entered

Competition will be open for two weeks and as always we'll announce the prize at the same time as we announce the winner.

Let's go! Enter here: Vinyl Wings Giveaway (UK Only)

Good luck!

Also, yes, we know there are members in Canada and Europe and other parts of world who haven't had a chance to win anything yet.... don't worry, we have not forgotten you ;)

Hey everyone! Many thanks to the Admins for hosting this and we're super excited to be sponsoring the competition!

Very briefly on who we are - my name is Amiran and I'm the founder of VW. Vinyl Wings is a curated monthly subscription service for those who are passionate about music on vinyl and want a convenient and engaging way to discover new albums, artists and genres. Every month, we give our members a selection of 3 specially-curated albums within a specified genre and let them choose the 2 albums they like best. We then bring that pair of albums, along with the back story to each one, straight to their doorstep!

All the very best of luck to you all in the draw and we'll announce the prize at the same time as the winner is revealed! In the mean time, happy to answer any questions anyone might have and again thanks for having us!

Back