Ice cream!

Blue Bell is my favorite, maybe due to familiarity. Rocky Road, Cookies n Cream, Pecan Pralines n Cream, and Cherry Vanilla. I do like Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia, but haven’t tried most of their flavors.

I’m trying to eat less of it cause I’m getting lolfat. When I do, I like Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked or Tonight Dough. What are your favorites? What should I try?
If you can get Graeter's in your area, you should.

Never heard of Graeter’s. I’ll look out for it!
It's a small-batch creamery out of Cincinnati. I was never able to get it too far away from there, but they sell it in northern Indiana now, so you might get lucky.

Never heard of Graeter’s. I’ll look out for it!
I’ve seen it a few places other than Cincinnati. If you can only pick one get the raspberry chip. It’s heavenly. My first choice is strawberry chip but I’ve never seen that outside of a Graeter’s ice cream shop in June.

I’ve seen it at Weis supermarkets in the Northeast.

Last edited:
I believe the recommendation came from somebody on the forum but my favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor is "Milk & Cookies" 🍪

I’ve seen it a few places other than Cincinnati. If you can only pick one get the raspberry chip. It’s heavenly. My first choice is strawberry chip but I’ve never seen that outside of a Graeter’s ice cream shop in June.

I’ve seen it at Weis supermarkets in the Northeast.
We've got it just in two markets here and they're both local-ish. One is only in the Michiana area, the other is Meijer, which is mostly midwestern.

Tempted to go to this ice cream event tomorrow in a small NH town near me. Bernie Sanders & Ben & Jerry (the people).

Tillamook and Haagen-Dazs both have good chocolate peanut butter. I also love Haagen-Dazs coffee and Ben & Jerry's coffee toffee bar crunch.

Back