How to display open gatefold

bshikari

Hi everyone,

I have copy of Lionel Richie's self-titled that is signed inside the gatefold, that me and my housemates have displayed in our living room. However, I was wondering if anyone has any experience displaying open gatefolds properly and how've you done it in the past

Thanks!

I've tried to find some, but nothing so far. It's a weird ratio, so most frames can't fit it

Another option is to get a slightly larger frame and get an acid-free black cardboard to place behind the open gatefold. Sort of a floating mount. Everything should hold in place when you sandwich it together.

I did something similar for my Sharon Jones signed 45. It would just be a larger set-up for the gatefold. Anyway, something to think about when you're comparing costs. IMG_1328.JPG

Another option is to get a slightly larger frame and get an acid-free black cardboard to place behind the open gatefold. Sort of a floating mount. Everything should hold in place when you sandwich it together.

I did something similar for my Sharon Jones signed 45. It would just be a larger set-up for the gatefold. Anyway, something to think about when you're comparing costs. View attachment 15700

Thanks! Will look into this!

Back