Hot Take/ Musical Confession Thread!

I love the Arctic Monkeys debut, but they got progressively worse after it as they eventually turned into generic arena rock. They did pave the way for such outstanding albums like Jet's Shine On to come out of the international rock scene.

Last edited:
I love the Arctic Monkeys debut, but they got progressively worse after it as they eventually turned into generic arena rock. They did pave the way for such outstanding albums like Jet's Shine Down to come out of the international rock scene.
If this Is an album that consists of "Are you gonna be my Girl" then your right.

I love the Arctic Monkeys debut, but they got progressively worse after it as they eventually turned into generic arena rock. They did pave the way for such outstanding albums like Jet's Shine Down to come out of the international rock scene.
If this Is an album that consists of "Are you gonna be my Girl" then your right.

I honestly can't tell if you guys are serious or this is an elaborate troll. I also forget that people unironically like The Killers so it's really hard to gauge in this thread.

I honestly can't tell if you guys are serious or this is an elaborate troll. I also forget that people unironically like The Killers so it's really hard to gauge in this thread.
I'm joking. Jets so forgettable for me.

But the Killers man come on Hot Fuss is a classic and the rest of their discography is up for debate.

I love the Arctic Monkeys debut, but they got progressively worse after it as they eventually turned into generic arena rock. They did pave the way for such outstanding albums like Jet's Shine On to come out of the international rock scene.

Also from 2 countries that couldn’t be farther apart. Plus, Jet were already a joke in the U.K. before the Monkeys emerged.

Here is my hot take : "hot takes" are just glorified wannabe elitists opinions.

Hot take: “glorified wannabe elitist” doesn’t make sense. Maybe if you called them “ersatz classist technician”...

Also Slint Spiderland is a mediocre record at best. Wouldn’t even argue if someone called it crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back