Hip Hop

Last I heard Mavi killed that album and De Rap Winkel was put out by that. I think he said he was working on a new one though.
I hope he shelved it for creative reasons and nothing else. Looking forward to any new Mavi, in the meantime I have that single with TOBi to nibble on, also a nice album.

Def worth checking that special offers page on derapwinkel there days. Hes been adding promos and test pressings of sold out stuff in small numbers. Would have liked that Plugs 1 promo.

Last edited:
I really dig this album, but no…

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Black Star's "No Fear of Time" ever made it to Vinyl or CD or if it's supposed to? I thought Talib mentioned it at one point but I can't remember what was said

Spam them on all their socials. I don’t understand what happened, as tuff kong they had pretty good CS to start but my last attempt at contact they were shite. They lost me as a customer when I realised they sell as soulcraft on Discogs and flip their own records and then around the same time RRC emerged and the many complaints of QC and no responses, again with TK I never had or heard of any QC issues.

It‘s a shame but they are now a joke and I hope the artists they work with realise they ain’t helping their fans and find a better label.

I got a refund and got to keep the record after all of this. Im quite sure, that someone else answered me in the end and solved this.

Back