Hip Hop

These drops are too confusing šŸ˜‚ I thought like 3 separate drops were happening. Like one only for ā€œinvestorsā€ and then another for fans, and then just a normal drop for who knows. I really just skimmed through and didnā€™t plan on having to read about tiers and wildcards. Am I too dumb for Mach Hommy?

Actually I just read it again and it sounds like I just mixed up ā€œtiersā€ and ā€œroundsā€ There are two more ā€œrounds.ā€ So I wasnā€™t too far off in my interpretation of this chaos. There are two more drops coming.

Forgot about time change while visiting family today but still snagged the black die cut cover, completely pleased with that.

I do wonder if/when Rome will have more collaborations with Griselda members. I forgot that he even joined the roster.

Got my box set! Really wanted the Mickey cover too but 75 EU + DRW shipping prices is just greedy. Had to pass.

yeah, the price for Part 3 was allready higher than one and two.

anyways, this is the final derapwinkel release , so im glad i grabbed it. i never had any bad experience with Bas and he has combined shipping / refunded shipping / changed orders gazillion times.

Back