Hip Hop

@Jonathan Y do you know if a CD option will be available for this or is this it?
Maybe Y or Z series. Idk
I seemed like it didn’t cost to upgrade to a color so I just went with a blue standard copy. Buy now regret later!
I went with tan. Looks like blue was the right pick. Allegedly there are less than 20 blue and 38 tan left

Are the other tiers same but higher prices? Or different merch and variants?
Nah tier 2 is 2 lp single sided with camo on the reverse side and a trifold jacket

Tier 3 is sand or water filled vinyl with a bunch of extras

2 and 3 buyers have a 1 in 25 chance at a wildcard upgrade

Nujabes collaborator repress - although I recommend the (also still available) Metaphorical Music over this album

Nujabes collaborator repress - although I recommend the (also still available) Metaphorical Music over this album

i saw that too. really great album, tracked down an OG at a decent price several years ago.

Nah tier 2 is 2 lp single sided with camo on the reverse side and a trifold jacket

Tier 3 is sand or water filled vinyl with a bunch of extras

2 and 3 buyers have a 1 in 25 chance at a wildcard upgrade

These drops are too confusing 😂 I thought like 3 separate drops were happening. Like one only for “investors” and then another for fans, and then just a normal drop for who knows. I really just skimmed through and didn’t plan on having to read about tiers and wildcards. Am I too dumb for Mach Hommy?

Back