Hip Hop

If anyone has Tana Talk 3, Flygod, other early Westside Gunn, Supreme Clientele, Mooch's Boss Sauce, Billy Woods Brass, Meyhem Gems from the Equinox, Muggs Gold, Big L Lifestylez, Kool G Rap 4-5-6, Mickey Diamond Bangkok Adrenaline or His Name Was Death, Dilla Welcome 2 Detroit instrumentals, or Alchemist Sandwich for sale hit me up... Serious buyer

This won't be on it

I have to admit I know almost nothing about Memphis rap. It wasn’t really on my radar when I was a kid, and outside of listening to some Three Six Mafia and deciding it wasn’t really for me, I haven’t really explored much of it. I definitely don’t know what this track is but it’s not bad.

I have to admit I know almost nothing about Memphis rap. It wasn’t really on my radar when I was a kid, and outside of listening to some Three Six Mafia and deciding it wasn’t really for me, I haven’t really explored much of it. I definitely don’t know what this track is but it’s not bad.

Which track? That's a bandcamp link to a whole album

He was a teenager when he made that shit

Looks like everyone’s favorite record club is possibly announcing a Memphis rap anthology set tomorrow.
Nothing thats had a vinyl release will be on it it seems

This pisses me off because unless they totally flub this, I'll be purchasing. Really wish it was Now Again only doing this.

Anybody here cop the new Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep reissue? I heard phenomenal things about the VMP version last year; am curious how this one stacks up.

Big hope in my heart that VMP finally got the Shawty Pimp - Comin real repress or at the very least Volume 1 with MC Spade

Also hoping they redid a few of the Sic drops i missed....Skinny Pimp Volume 1 and Gangsta Pat Especially

Available on Rappcats

Last edited:
Available on Rappcats

I’m not sure about this. I do know most, but not all of these titles and there’s some heavyweights on here that would be great to have. But it’s expensive AF, sourced from cassettes (which seems obvious, but given the price, has to be considered) and has some big holes in it. No Tommy Wright III seems like a huge omission.

I’m not sure about this. I do know most, but not all of these titles and there’s some heavyweights on here that would be great to have. But it’s expensive AF, sourced from cassettes (which seems obvious, but given the price, has to be considered) and has some big holes in it. No Tommy Wright III seems like a huge omission.
Tommy Wright not being in this really ruins the whole idea to me but maybe I don't know what I think I do. I need them to explain lol

Back