Hip Hop

mine is somewhere in FedEx limbo ... got an email by Fedex today asking me for the sellers name and adress and telling me that the bill / customs paper work has the name of a shipping company on it ( it does have the name and adress of the empire shipping department on it .from what i can tell )

kinda having somewhat of a streak here ... my Ransom record from nearmint , was out for delivery the other day, then got stopped, and there were several delivery attempts made in a different city with a different adress for a reason i cant figure out. a couple of days later it arrived here: the notification card that was in my mailbox at my adress showed my name and the wrong adress in anothr city ... but the parcel had the right adress on it but was lacking the zip code.

between that and the ongoing silence by RRC im kinda fed up with ordering records right now

also this dropped today 🤷‍♂️

couple of records left

Mine was Cudi dropping Speeding Bullet 2 Heaven after Indicud and Satellite Flight
I remember downloading the leak and thinking it had to have been a joke. When I tried to delete it, it wouldn't go to my recycle bin for some reason so I tweeted Cudi that his album was so bad my recycle bin didn't even want it and I got blocked 😂

I remember downloading the leak and thinking it had to have been a joke. When I tried to delete it, it wouldn't go to my recycle bin for some reason so I tweeted Cudi that his album was so bad my recycle bin didn't even want it and I got blocked 😂
Man! Same happened to me except I did it at the spot I was working at and burnt it to a CD, waited til I was otw home to put it on in my truck....I made it out of downtown Tampa, on to the entrance ramp for i-4...probably 10 minutes total and launched it out the window like a frisbee before merging onto the interstate

As someone who considers himself a major Gunn Stan, I am incredibly disappointed with this album. I have no problem with trap beats. Future is actually one of my favorite rappers. But if you’re Westside Gunn and you want to rap over trap beats, why are you going to Miguel the plug instead of, I don’t know, Metro Boomin, or Southside, or anybody from the 808 mafia, for example. I didn’t hate all the trap tracks, I just hate the ones with the garbage beats. And West definitely does not understand how to flow over those beats either, so I’m not really sure why he was so enamored with the style. I’m hoping it’ll grow on me, but I doubt it.

That said, the new Jay Worthy album with Kamaiyah and Harry Fraud is complete fire. It’s one of the best listens front to back that I’ve heard all year. Harry Fraud gets a little credit, but I really don’t think he gets enough respect. He’s one of the most consistent producers in the game. He doesn’t miss very often. I wasn’t all that familiar with Kamaiyah, but I will be checking her out now. Her solo track Entrepreneur is one of my favorite songs of the year.
With you on the Worthy/Kamaiyah/Fraud, so good. Check out A Good Night In The Ghetto from 2016, one of my favorite albums from the last 10 years it so, got me into Kamaiyah

i dont even remember when i placed the preorder for that Alchemist and Larry June, quite sure its been a while ....
201 days since it went live and mine has just cleared customs here so it won’t be long for an extended ALC version with alternative covers and instrumentals.

pre orders up on Nature Sounds. I’ll wait to hear the whole album tomorrow but this song is nice. Knocking of Loose just showed up today and now I’m just waiting for Reloaded.

Any word on Mickey Diamond x Camo Monk Capital Gains vinyl or that Rome Streetz? Sorry to ask again, I got rid of all my social media and now rely on y'all for drop news

Back