Hip Hop

Wow, that was expensive. Copped the obi but man Akai and backwoodz has taken some serious dollar from me, so much so I can’t even think about investing in Hommy.
Bah, I got a copy of true sky up on Discogs for lots.
Anyone I recognise here if you want it I can do something better? Pm us If that’s possible.

my preorder from hhv for this and Church keeps getting pushed back
I’m still waiting for a tracking from backwoodz direct for both so maybe some have been delayed. I don’t trust HHV at all with backwoodz after my Shrines fiasco, they are too big to care if it goes wrong.
🤞hopefully they soon come.

I checked the shipping label and mine was sent with $3 as well. I think the others have been $5. Not that it matters because they've removed the import limit so any non-EU packages are fair game to them.
Once in a while a package will slip past them and I won’t have to pay but I would like for it to happen more frequently lol

I’m still waiting for both plus the vinyl for Elucid’s album. I got the cassette for Church last week.
My I Told Bessie just shipped yesterday. Apparently the alt cover/rolling papers and tray orders are starting shipping next week for Church and i think they said they'd bundle Aethiopes with those.

Last edited:
Back