Hip Hop

I totally didn’t bring any with me that is for sure.

Edit to add:View attachment 152246
Hey, I knew that was you bro, I should have said something but wasn't sure since it had been so long. I stopped collecting vinyl a while back but Billy told me I had to have this one to go with the the collection so I grabbed it and had them sign! 20220924_095307.jpg

Hey, I knew that was you bro, I should have said something but wasn't sure since it had been so long. I stopped collecting vinyl a while back but Billy told me I had to have this one to go with the the collection so I grabbed it and had them sign! View attachment 152263
hell yes dude! I was solo, hobbling around with a new tattoo on my leg 😂 happy you got one.

@Tillman weird angle because the plastic wrap hahahahahaha

Last edited:

Some variants back in stock

Benny got a more premium time slot when compared to gunn and conway.
I find that interesting

Benny is definitely the more mainstream, universally well known artist out of Griselda. I think Conway performs a bit better, but Benny is definitely the bigger draw.

That Billy Woods blocking his face bit seems pointless. I photographed him at Pickathon. I got photos of yer mug, buddy
Probably just joking around but if anyone is interested he has discussed it in some interviews.

On why he started out that way:

“Part of it probably has to do with how I grew up. My mother is maybe the most private person I ever met in my life.” He has referred to her as a hermit.

“The face thing started because when I started rapping I had left DC in what I would call a hurry. And I had concerns about the possibility that certain events could or could not follow me from that place. And due to these concerns, I got out, I got away.”

Asked if they were legal or street concerns: “I felt like there had been street situations, which then could have turned into legal situations.”

He has also implied that he had concerns about things "overseas" that he felt more comfortable commenting on in anonymity as well.

On continuing to do it:

Someone told him that he should start showing his face as business advice around the time of The Reavers record and his thoughts were: "If you haven't shown it yet, once you do that's over. If you don't show your face, and you totally fail, then you can be like, well maybe I did the wrong thing, but I did it my way, right? If I go and I show my face and then I fail. I didn't even really do what I wanted to do, you know what I mean?"

“A) That’s kind of how I like it and B) That’s the persona that was developed in order to protect me for practical reasons. And now, even as some of those practical reasons have fallen away and are not as important, it’s already built up like that and I’m comfortable like that.”

Also liked when last I heard him discuss it he started rapping Apollo Kids "Since the face been revealed, game got real / Radio been gassing n----s, my imposters scream they're ill"

If anyone is going to one of these shows and is able to grab a copy of Shotgun & Sleek Rifle for me I would be eternally grateful and compensate more than appropriately

Edit: link didn’t work

240BA911-2F80-47F6-B368-6DD173AEA77A.png

Last edited:
My homies from Mexicali just dropped another video for one of the songs from their recent EP. If you would like to check it out. 🙏 If you can drop a comment, that would be greatly appreciated.

Back