Hip Hop

what kind of updates are we looking for?

When my director's cut is going to ship. I actually emailed them about it and got a response.. this is what they had to say:

Shipping for Bandana is being handled through our distributor so we are unable to confirm the shipping status of specific orders, but what we know is that they are preparing orders to ship and getting them out as the are ready. There is a good chance you will still receive the Madlib Directors cut LP first, but the shipping is calculated as if it were one package. You should expect to receive a tracking # soon. If you have any questions, please let us know.

best,
Davey
Rappcats

So now.. they're not even guaranteeing I get the director's cut first and they think $30 USD is appropriate shipping for 2LPs to Canada from the USA.

Apologies as this isn’t quite the appropriate thread, but I was wondering if one of you fine folk with a US billing address might be able to proxy a record for me? I have a US address that it can be shipped to but unfortunately don’t have access to a card with an American billing address, which I need. Drop me a line in a DM if you might be able to help out! (Sorry again for the off topic post)

For those of us in the US

so is jermaine dupri really only 46?!??

also, i would say the majority of fem c's have a lot more to say than modern male rappers; whilst i'm not a huge fan of cardi b, i don't think you can get more diverse than the likes of her or tierra whack, cupcakke or lizzo

For those of us in the US

Spend over $50 get free shipping and sign up and also use 20% off. Got this and The Roots second album for like $44

Apologies as this isn’t quite the appropriate thread, but I was wondering if one of you fine folk with a US billing address might be able to proxy a record for me? I have a US address that it can be shipped to but unfortunately don’t have access to a card with an American billing address, which I need. Drop me a line in a DM if you might be able to help out! (Sorry again for the off topic post)

Where are u trying to buy the record from ?

One of u yankies gonna help this lad out?

Is this sold out or is the website buggin out ? https://www.rappcats.com/shop/medallo/

Back