Hip Hop

Funny coincidence, probably, that these dropped a few weeks apart. Weird that I listened to one album after the other this morning:

Still crazy to me how we can all hear the same stuff differently lol.

Divino fits these beats perfectly to me and he's eating on here. I'm excited to grab this tomorrow.

Can't wait to hear this shit properly on my set up. 85cc0507cb55734864670ea1bc1a0106.gif

Who copped and what variant did you get? I only wanted the No Feulin black vinyl. Happy with that.

Who copped and what variant did you get? I only wanted the No Feulin black vinyl. Happy with that.

Grabbed the smoke scream blue. Zoo Logic splatter sold out in my cart. Really thought about getting the picture disc.

No Fuelin OBI. I'm glad that's the one I wanted, now that I look at what they were charging for the others.

The prices are all out of wack on this shit. dRW has been making a lot of questionable moves, lately

No Fuelin OBI. I'm glad that's the one I wanted, now that I look at what they were charging for the others.

The prices are all out of wack on this shit. dRW has been making a lot of questionable moves, lately

I just noticed the price difference between each variant. Not sure why the difference is so big between obi and non obi variants.

I just noticed the price difference between each variant. Not sure why the difference is so big between obi and non obi variants.
Or between covers. The answer is because we buy quick and don't pay attention.

It's also why they rarely sell out anymore
Agreed. The pricing on this one was wild. Weirder than usual, even for DRW.

Or between covers. The answer is because we buy quick and don't pay attention.

It's also why they rarely sell out anymore
One of the variants looks like Divino did the artwork. Just assuming here but it could very well be that there was different agreements made and Divino charged more money for his work

Back